• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I sensed that the energy in the stadium brought a franticness out of Warner and Marsh that wouldn't have been there otherwise.
Yeah but I am talking about the impact on the Indian side. Of course, it will impact the opponents too. I honestly dont believe in the crowd pressure thing as much as other Indian fans do and I think it is only amplified coz this side keeps playing the best in the league stages and then loses the KO games. It takes a life of its own when you also add in the 100K plus fans.

Andy19

School Boy/Girl Captain
Roman Empire India fell just as I wisely predicted and Australia are true kings of cricket always have been.

Australia dominated India today completely Embarrassed them both with ball and bat on their home deck OMG.

Australia own India and South Africa in WCs.

Australia are the Goats and will win 2027 WC in south africa it will be even easier than this one.

Australia in competition with themselves in WCs and we start owning T20 cricket to.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah but its not comparable amount of pressure when its the #1 sport for 1 team and the #2 for another.
There's no doubt Indians are under more pressure to perform but I can't get alongside the notion Australia had an advantage because their country cares less. You still had 11 guys each side who cared deeply about winning and face similar nerves. When you have a population of a billion people and it's your national sport, you have significant benefits as well as the burden of the pressure.

Are India a better side? I'd still say yes but they couldn't execute against an Australian side that is good but not incredibly powerful, at home no less.

Andy19

School Boy/Girl Captain
Great day and result for cricket evil India losses. Good Guys Win Australia the best team at this world cup.

IMO the best team is the ones who win the biggest games and peak at most important stages which is Australia.

Australia for me was always the favourite to win the WC because they are chosen ones.

T. Head should never be dropped from the ODI team Labuschagne is very good ODI player.

Australia should have a public holiday cheers 🥂.

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
Roman Empire India fell just as I wisely predicted and Australia are true kings of cricket always have been.

Australia dominated India today completely Embarrassed them both with ball and bat on their home deck OMG.

Australia own India and South Africa in WCs.

Australia are the Goats and will win 2027 WC in south africa it will be even easier than this one.

Australia in competition with themselves in WCs and we start owning T20 cricket to.
Cool

Now **** off you idiot

Andy19

School Boy/Girl Captain
King Kohli couldn't save India this time in the most important game how sad for him and India.

I think the real king is T. Head Anyway off to bed mates have Good morning everyone.

Flem274*

123/5
Congrats to both sides. Couldn't watch the whole game but India were superb all tournament and it took a world class performance from Australia last night to overcome them.

The correct sides played the final and it was good to watch so many top quality players play their probable last final.