• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

cnerd123

likes this
OS - 29 overs
Burgey - 36 (aka the number of years since he was last able to get it up)
kraken - 38
cnerd123 - 39 overs
silentstriker - 41
Window & GoodAreasShane - 42

Redbacks 43
stephen 44
morgieb - 47
Gnske - 48
ashley bach - 49

thierry henry and GIMH - Aus won't chase this

congratulations and **** off i guess :(

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well done Australia. Honestly even Burgey didn’t think they were going to win it pre tournament. Absolutely incredible stuff that you just have to credit them for.

That’s for now. I’m off to watch Greta Van Fleet and get drunk. I’ll come up with reasons to discredit this by morning.

Teja.

Global Moderator
I always believe I don’t care as much about LOs and then get sucked in every 50 over WC for certain disappointment.

Guess it was never meant to be. Maybe in another 20 years like 1983 and 2011 if ODIs are still around and I’m ****ing 49 with AI simulated holographs run from the background by @Prince EWS working for Elon Musk’s son XandY (sic?) like a ****ing Cricsim game. Maybe I could keep requesting for a regenerated response until we get a WC we finally manage to win. That’ll be the day.

Last edited: