• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You can imply whatever you want tbh. In any case was just more making a general point.
I am not excusing the reaction for a moment, because that wasn't okay and GF knows that, but it wouldn't have happened had you not made that original post and then persisted in maintaing that the meaning was the opposite of the only way that your original post could have been reasonably been interpreted given that you quoted grecian.

It's Friday evening, I've been at school all week, and I do not want the part of the day that's supposed to be downtime feeling more like work than the hour I spent talking to Year 7 about triangular vectors.

Daemon

The thing that sucks about playing these medium pacers is unless they serve up a bad ball it's really difficult to put them away without playing a cross batted shot. No pace on the ball and difficult to get under to get elevation as well. Basically you need the Kieswetters and the Yusuf Pathans to put them away

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

The thing that sucks about playing these medium pacers is unless they serve up a bad ball it's really difficult to put them away without playing a cross batted shot. No pace on the ball and difficult to get under to get elevation as well..
Welcome to Saturday league cricket.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Haha, you're a devious dishonest ****.
Seriously,what's your problem? Grecian already responded to it, pretty well and i made my point.

Grecian was in a way trying to express happines that it was Munaf who got injured, and i quoted it to make a general point that I feel that wishing and being happy at injuries was dire according to me.

It's not even a partisan issue that you are getting all wound up about FFS!! Are you trying to follow me around and **** stir or what ?

If you disagree with what i said,fair enough and can express your view point articulately, but not going to get into a slanging match with you on everything.

Jacknife

International Captain
Could do with another big over from these 2, need to get it a bit more manageable just in case we lose wickets.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
WTF is RP Singh thinking bowling that long hop at his medium pace? Does he think he is bowling bouncer?

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Could do with another big over from these 2, need to get it a bit more manageable just in case we lose wickets.
Could just as easily say it t'other way round though - we could do with keeping wickets in hand in case the run rate slips. Either would be good.

Surprised that England are favourites. Long way to go still.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
I am not excusing the reaction for a moment, because that wasn't okay and GF knows that, but it wouldn't have happened had you not made that original post and then persisted in maintaing that the meaning was the opposite of the only way that your original post could have been reasonably been interpreted given that you quoted grecian.
Yeah, it was targetted at Grecian,but really didn't want to get into a debate with GF about What Grecian implied with that post,and knowing him that was where it was most likely going to head.

My understanding of that post was that he was expressing Joy that Munaf had gotten injured,but if he wasn't he could have replied saying so and it would have been fair enough.He responded fairly in a different way though which though didn't deny that understanding was a good way of responding too.:p

Last edited: