• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

Howe_zat

Audio File
At least we know Varun Aaron should get a go now.

Unless Vinay Kumar comes back while both Munaf and RP keep their places.

But that'd just be silly.

Right?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Think they should rest Jimmy myself, no point picking up an injury to another key bowler, in a dead rubber, so bring in Samit and Dirtbag for Broad and Jimmy.

Strengthens the batting, weakens the bowling, but if they insist on bowling Bopara, I guess they might give him more then his obligatory couple of overs of his filth.
Yay me.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good luck Bairstow on debut. Would possibly have preferred Taylor to debut against a big side first but not going to moan that one of my two favourite young players is playing.

Come on England, make it a winless tour for India.:D

Howe_zat

Audio File
Yeah but you're all missing the important bit which is GO JOHNNY GO!

I wouldn't have played him, I admit, but so excited for him.

Hope he keeps wicket ahead of Kes too.

Burgey

Bairstow a 100%, genuine ranga of the highest order.

At this point I should apologise to his old man, whom I mistakenly booed, along with 40,000 others, all the way to the middle of the SCG in 1979-80 in the mistaken belief it was Mike Brearley under the lid, the latter having recently told Dennis Lillee he couldn't use an aluminium bat in a test at the WACA.

Oops.

stumpski

International Captain
Dunno how many father-and-son combos have played for England, but there must be enough for a team, or rather two teams, by now. Cook didn't say who will keep wicket but I suspect it will be Kieswetter. That's what Sky are assuming anyway.

Weather seems better than widely forecasted. Would be nice to have one match without a D/L element.

flibbertyjibber

Dunno how many father-and-son combos have played for England, but there must be enough for a team, or rather two teams, by now. Cook didn't say who will keep wicket but I suspect it will be Kieswetter. That's what Sky are assuming anyway.

Weather seems better than widely forecasted. Would be nice to have one match without a D/L element.
Mentioning father son combos, get well soon Chris Cowdrey after the heart attack. Really nice bloke.