• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

Wright

School Boy/Girl Cricketer

African Monkey

U19 Vice-Captain
:laugh: I saw him at the boxing day ODI where he was standing up the whole time at the front of the bank and doing his usual cheering while blocking other people's view. In the end the Sri Lankan fans politely told him to join them at the top of the hill.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
ummm you guys are aware that he has a disability right?

I know PC is a swear word these days but gee

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
For all we know being Sri Lanka's official supporter or whatever he might be contractually obliged to provide 'atmosphere' non-stop.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
"He was a surprisingly articulate wee fella!" is definitely something Craig Cumming could say after interviewing him, I'll put it that way.