• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2017/18

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Ltion should be an automatic pick when Bangladesh tour outside Asia IMO but he looks decidedly dodgy against spin for a Bangladeshi batsman to me. If he's going to play at home at all I think he probably has to open as he often does domestically.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Ltion should be an automatic pick when Bangladesh tour outside Asia IMO but he looks decidedly dodgy against spin for a Bangladeshi batsman to me. If he's going to play at home at all I think he probably has to open as he often does domestically.
This ended up a bit of a **** post. Did get out to Herath eventually though, which he looked like doing every ball before reaching 20. :p

Is this going to be one of those 500 v 500 and then 200ao second innings shootout Tests?
Usually if it's flat here (and it usually is flat here), it doesn't change enough for the latter of your post to hold true.
Much less **** though.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Well done to bangla's to secure a draw. excellent effort from monimul.. shame about the track which riuns test cricket.. nice to see our youngsters getting some runs too.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Well, very disappointing with wicket.

This is not how a wicket should behave.

Credit goes for Mominul and Liton Das, handled the spin very well.Kept the dangerous Herath at bay.Mominul is such a gem for Bangladesh. Everytime Bangladesh play a test vs Sri Lanka, it's always Mominul. I wonder how he doesn't end up playing all the Tests for Bangladesh.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's pretty much guaranteed to be a Bangladeshi ATG unless they drop him like idiots again.

Himannv

International Coach
Akila Dananjaya makes his Test debut but Sandakan sits out.

Danushka Gunathilaka plays instead of a fast bowler to strengthen the batting.