• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2017/18

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
LOL, just one over with the new ball for Fizzy, Miraz gets a wicket straight away.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
very good score from the Bangla's gonna be really hard to get anything out of this test for us..need someone to go big and then have some support..

Spark

Global Moderator
Is this going to be one of those 500 v 500 and then 200ao second innings shootout Tests?

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
I'd hope the wicket begins to do something for the second innings otherwise it would be merely a flat deck draw.

Sri Lanka fought back well today.

Aritro

International Regular
Yep, hats off to Sri Lanka today. Bowled very well with minimal help from the conditions.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
good reply I see (only just seen the scorecard). Nice to see the two youngsters contributing..more of the same tomorrow please!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Mahmudullah has gone full Steve Smith with this whole not bowling Mehedi because both batsmen are right handed thing. It does really start to take the piss in a 200+ partnership, especially when you're talking about your best bowler.

vcs

250 partnership.. why the hell did SL think it was a good idea to drop both these guys for a while?

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He's finally putting Mehedi on.

I'd have thought around the wicket would be better, but really it would make no difference here.

Daemon

Usually if it's flat here (and it usually is flat here), it doesn't change enough for the latter of your post to hold true.
Just protecting the guy before he ends up with another 2/200 or whatever it was against India.