• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2017/18

cnerd123

likes this
This partnership is so BD. Dropped catch, overbowling bowlers, loss of intensity. Got to raise their game in passages of play like this.

cnerd123

likes this
Beats conceding **** tons of runs to the lower order, getting bowled out for a sub par score, and going missing for the last 2 innings like they're used to doing.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is more like the typical Bangladesh dustbowls we've seen in recent years. Makes for fun games.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
wow the curator seems to have gone from one extreme to another here..this wicket looks hard to bat on. Well done to Roshen and Mendis..and as I type I see that we have made a breakthrough..good effort guys..

Himannv

International Coach
I have to say I like the team composition a lot more with 4 main bowlers and essentially 7 batsmen. I don't know if Gunathilaka is the right player to bring in, but I like how the team is structured. Ideal for a pitch like this one.