• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

Stapel

International Regular
Welcome to the melting pot of SA history...
It's something I've always liked about the SA line-up. Some names are outright Dutch (Stiaan Van Zyl) . Which helps me picking my favourite players. Nothing ever beat the former Sri Lankan opener Michael Van Dort though.

test cricketer

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I love aggresive and consistent batsmen like ab warner and kp cause they can take away games from the opposition and shift the momentum so quickly

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Make Pujara captain. Would make better decisions. Also ensures he is never dropped for Rohit. Win win.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol that is woeful from Vilas.

Man Kaptain Kohli's decision to bowl first has been pure genius. You ****s betta recognise this man.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lol that is woeful from Vilas.

Man Kaptain Kohli's decision to bowl first has been pure genius. You ****s betta recognise this man.
FMD I actually made my above post before seeing these poop posts from you too. Hang your head in shame ****s
**** off Jono, not today. We basically have a 10-man team because of him. 9-1/2 actually.

Last edited: