• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

Shri

Mr. Glass
(jesus the pitch looks like a minefield)
No it doesn't. Nowhere near one of the more spin friendly wickets in other parts of the country. Mohali is usually known for its bounce in the first day. I think the have just made it drier for it to turn well by day 3 instead of day 4 when it usually happens here. We haven't seen a rank turner which turns from day one since 2011 really.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Delhi 2013 against Aus was the last genuine turner. Before that it might have been Delhi 2011 against WI. Can't remember any other genuine turners.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Man I should place some bets today. Just told a friend that Elgar was going to get a wicket when he first came on.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
lol that was a Jadeja type dismissal.
:cool:

You'll probably be surprised by the quality of Elgar's darts if you haven't seen him bowl before, too. Doesn't look a real bowler as Duminy does but he's really accurate and bowls it into the wicket; he's a bit like Jadeja. If it's a silly bunsen he'll be in the game.
Really tossing them up today so far which has surprised me, tbf.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow wow wow wow wow

How this game changed just when you thought Pujara and Vijay were well set to establish a good total