• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in England

Should Freddy be included in team for the second Test?

• Total voters

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Got'em! Hmmm, interesting decision, didn't look out first time to me.

...NOT OUT! Ooo.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Strauss goooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeee. Not sure that pitched in line. No, outside leg.

Daryl Harper strikes again. 8-)

First thought was "that's not far away but probably outside leg". Then the camera cut to Harper and I was like "that's gonna be out isn't it?" and sure enough, a second later...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"Where did it pitch? Where did it pitch? Where did it pitch? Strauss will be told in that dressing room exactly where it pitched."

About time some happened, at least. Come on, Vaughan.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Strauss goooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeee. Not sure that pitched in line. No, outside leg.

Daryl Harper strikes again. 8-)

First thought was "that's not far away but probably outside leg". Then the camera cut to Harper and I was like "that's gonna be out isn't it?" and sure enough, a second later...
Sods law - the guy who's looked solid all day gets a rough call.
How far outside leg was it?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Not that far, but far enough. It was very obvious with the Skyline, and I'd think it was fairly obvious without.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
"Interestingly," begins Wendy Miller, "Strauss has now made exactly 700 runs in six Tests against South Africa."

that is quiet awesome

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Wasn't borderline, but was close.

I really do prefer umpires being cautious about LBW decisions, and I'm rooting for South Africa in this game.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A millimetre

Not the worst I've seen by a long way and was a pretty horrible shot - trying to hit a ball towards forward square when it was going to clatter into middle and off

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
A tad more movement and Steyn would have recreated that infamous outswinger from 2004.