• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
In any event, he's only the third (maybe fourth, dunno Morkel's speeds) fastest bowler in the game. I'd actually like to see Johnson on a quick home deck.

pasag

RTDAS
Such a good game, has everything. Hopefully it lasts well into Sunday.

Loving Symonds doing well again. A ton here could be a real matchwinner.

Pity Mitch couldn't get a 9fer, will get a 50 tomorrow though.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Such a good game, has everything. Hopefully it lasts well into Sunday.

Loving Symonds doing well again
. A ton here could be a real matchwinner.

Pity Mitch couldn't get a 9fer, will get a 50 tomorrow though.
Can't stand the bloke personally, but have to respect his ability to play under pressure.

Thought as I type he continues the tradition of Australian batsmen throwing away their wickets!!

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Paul Harris, what a guy. Invokes stupidity like noone else. SA cannot afford another tail-wag tonight.

pup11

International Coach
What ridiculous batting from Clarke and Symonds (in particular), it has brought South Africa right back into the game, as there is still plenty of time left in the game and Australia certainly don't have enough runs on the board.

EDIT: As i type this Lee goes, we sink even deeper into trouble.....

Beleg

International Regular
if the lead's kept under 300 then SA have a real chance. Otherwise, game Australia.

edit: SA definitely missing Prince here.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Clarke's two dismissals in this game have been truly abysmal. I know his place won't be under threat, but he needs to engage brain for a bit longer.

Symonds not much better either.

Alysum

U19 Debutant
seriously what's going on with the middle order? SA's bowling isn't anything special...although the fielding is pretty good. Only a Johnson miracle can lead to a SA collapse.

pup11

International Coach
Need atleast 350 runs on the board and a good partnership between Krejza and Hadds is required for that to happen.

Hadds goes big downtown for 6, more of that please!!!!

Last edited: