• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think the key is not to bowl short to guys like Johnson and bowl to him as you would to Hayden and Katich.
Yeah maybe. But they got him with a short one in the first innings but Ntini stumbled over the rope.

JimmyGS

First Class Debutant
And all of a sudden Haddin is one of the best players in the Aussie team.

To borrow a quote from Heals:

"He hit the best shot so far in this game, remember? In the first innings! He hit Kallis straight over his head for 6, what a shot!"

Yes Ian, we get it...

Craig

World Traveller
Yeah maybe. But they got him with a short one in the first innings but Ntini stumbled over the rope.
Not a shot at you, but if anybody can come up with a better way to stop guys like Johnson scoring so freely and get him out, then say so.

Craig

World Traveller
And all of a sudden Haddin is one of the best players in the Aussie team.

To borrow a quote from Heals:

"He hit the best shot so far in this game, remember? In the first innings! He hit Kallis straight over his head for 6, what a shot!"

Yes Ian, we get it...
I'm amazed anybody actually listens to him.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not a shot at you, but if anybody can come up with a better way to stop guys like Johnson scoring so freely and get him out, then say so.
Nah i see what you're getting at, i was just pointing out that their plan would've worked well for Johnson if Ntini could keep his balance. The idea against tail-enders is to get them onto the back foot but if these guys are good on the short stuff it's a crap plan anyway.

pup11

International Coach
Since when did Harris started to spin the ball like a top....:blink:

Anyways given the kind of game Mitch has had so far, i guess expecting a 50 from him would only be fair enough....

Alysum

U19 Debutant
Krezaj is good at defending, this will enable Haddin to make a big one hopefully.
Strange action Harris has, he keeps his arm pretty low - I hope he keeps it staight :D

Last edited: