• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm glad I didn't type my thoughts about Hayden's watchful start equalling a big innings :ph34r:

Sounds like it was a poor decision, good to see karma treat Steyn's last 3 balls of that over with disdain though :happy:

Was there any reaction from Hayden? I am hoping for a stiff arm on Steyn before elbowing the umpire in the jaw and smashing a drink out of a spectator's hand on the boundary...but the reality is probably a little more serene.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
To everyone who has been to the Test so far - you're awesome. The noise and support for Australia has been noticable and fantastic to hear. Thank you.

Ospi

School Boy/Girl Captain
The ability to watch the cricket in high definition without any commentary at all (which means no Tony "why haven't I been assassinated yet" Greig) is possibly the coolest thing to happen to sport in years.

So awesome.

archie mac

International Coach
The ability to watch the cricket in high definition without any commentary at all (which means no Tony "why haven't I been assassinated yet" Greig) is possibly the coolest thing to happen to sport in years.

So awesome.
It is much better on the radio (the Commentator part)