• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Official' Semi Final 2 - Pakistan v India

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

Desire

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
hope that back fire big time....

but we just go through to the final :)

is dhoni the lone man making these changes or does team management get involved full time..why would you drop ashwin after the last game
True, but hey you know what happens when you select Nehra :laugh:
Especially for the counting moments... :dry:

I can't believe this, really... Dropping Ashwin and bringing Nehra in the game..
Comparing eh... +performance with -+ performance.

8-)

Just hoping the best for India!

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
****.............All my predictions of Pakistan winning were based on batting first..........finally Dhoni wins the toss when it matters most...........well done.........game over for Pakistan IMO
Yeah, they might as well go home...seriously, what's the point of posting like this.

Is CW struggling for everyone else too? Edit: seems to be fine now.

Woodster

International Captain
Can understand India opting for an extra seamer with Pakistan who generally play spin well. Whether Nehra's the right man, we shall see. Unfortunate for Ashwin, but presumably the decision is a tactical one rather than dropping him for any poor performances.

Disaqppointed Shoaib's not been picked for Pakistan, thought he could give them another real cutting edge, I understand his fitness is a problem, but he may have only been needed for the majority of his overs rather than the full allocation.

Good toss to win for India, have the opportunity to put real pressure on Pakistan with a big score. Excited to see how India's batsmen play Afridi and Ajmal. Should be a cracker today. Despite the toss going India's way, I have a sneaking feeling for Pakistan today, but realistically could go either way.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha crashed! Was a slower one. Good start. Early pressure on Gul who is a key bowler for Pak.