• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Official' Semi Final 2 - Pakistan v India

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

Spark

Global Moderator
Aside from something like the FIFA WC final, in terms of sheer amounts of people who will be glued to this match, is there anything like this in the world? This is one massive thing India-Pakistan has going for it, the fact that you're talking about near on one and a half billion people there...

Xuhaib

International Coach
more important things in life for them making sure that the family gets basic food for one.

hang on

State Vice-Captain
don't really care that much about odi cricket but still will follow this game since it promises to be, as our chums across the pond say, 'huge'.

while india are certainly the better side on paper, the beauty of the game lies in the imponderables. and so the game is too difficult to call. however, if pressed, with the promise of a long evening's chat with the sage of longparish over a bottle of islay's finest....i would give it to india.

Larix93

Cricket Spectator
Pakistan will Win!!!!

Pakistan team is the worlds most unpredictable team and is in pretty good shape right now. India is a toughest opponent. Yet I hope, Pakistan will Win insha Allah!!!

bagapath

International Captain
dont want to talk about this match. dont want to think about it. dont even want to predict anything. will go away from civilization till 11pm, then check the result, then drink till i pass out either in relief or in depression.

biased indian

International Coach
we have never lost a world cup match to pakistan 4-0

we have not won against Pakistan in mohali 0-2

both are small sample size but one of them is going to end today..hope it is 5-0 at the end of the day :)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Well, just like the Ind vs. Aust game, I will be at my mate's place and won't be in this thread much throughout the match, barring the odd post from my phone.

I assume most of these phone posts will read something like "**** you Munaf Patel"

Best of luck fellow Indian fans. Let's hope we can do this!

:)

smash84

The Tiger King
dont want to talk about this match. dont want to think about it. dont even want to predict anything. will go away from civilization till 11pm, then check the result, then drink till i pass out either in relief or in depression.
haha......bagapath I haven't seen you around the WC forum all this WC. Good to see you back but apparently you won't be sticking around.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Watching the game alone, Got vodka home just now to celebrate our inevitable win when it happens. :)