• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Official' Semi Final 2 - Pakistan v India

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

M0rphin3

International Debutant
Once gul starts off rubbish, you know he'll suck throughout.

Pakistan need some sort of miracle here to restrict india.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Bad review, really bad. Looked dead from the start.
Too right. I'd actually call that an arrogant review - not to even consult with Tendulkar. When he indicated to the umpire so quickly, I thought he must have got a thick inside edge. No.

Woodster

International Captain
Big wicket!! Sehwag gone and an excellent decision from Taufel. My initial thought is that must have pitched outside leg, but Taufel was aware of how close Riaz got to the wicket enabling the ball to pitch in line. Good change from Afridi, and a big boost for Riaz.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wahab looks a pretty good prospect to me and Sehwag definitely doesnt enjoy pace anymore

Woodster

International Captain
Agree with you all about the self-importance in that review from Sehwag. Generally batsmen will only review it so quickly and without the need to discuss with their partner when they've hit it. Poor from Sehwag that, yes he is a big wicket and was in form, but he is not their only player.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, thought he must have hit it. Evidently not. Interesting to see how Gambhir goes. Copped a lot of flak on CW for his scoring rate in the South Africa match (at least before the collapse).