• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in New Zealand (3 tests)

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Oh what a surprise, we carve through Pakistan's top order, and now watch they're tail enders snick and slice their way to a decent score.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
ramiz is one of the worst.
waqar is one of my favourites now. certainly better than the clowns at nine.
Agreed on your praise of Waqar, hes exceeded my expectations of what I thought he'd bring to his commentary role this summer so far anyway. Bit harsh on Channel Nine though IMO, but I guess that discussion's best served for another topic. ;)

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Commentary's been gold this morning, even if half Doull's terminology sounds as though its been made up. :laugh:
Yeah, it's been great.

Another highlight - Ian Smith - "I saw you having coffee with the new hag this morning."

AaronK

State Regular
that was unnecesary shot but kamran Akmal..

NZ deserve that wicket anyways after so many bad lucks there..

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Trust Vettori to take the crucial catch to dismiss Kamran Akmal and then bring himself on for an over and dismiss Asif. Pakistan's 264 probably about 30-40 more than New Zealand would've wanted, but with the last three wickets falling for very little, I suppose it could've been worse. Credit to Tuffey too, I lamented his start to the match but to finish with a four wicket bag, plus the dropped catch from Taylor, is a very reasonable performance.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I wish we could combine Southee and Tuffey. Southee is a wonder with the new ball but Tuffey has all the tricks of a veteran up his sleeve.

NZ Guy

U19 Captain
Aameer has a wicket off each of his first overs in this tour - interesting fact

Why does Guptill struggle so much at tests yet dominates ODI's is it a mental thing?