• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in New Zealand (3 tests)

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Tuffey should've had another - a really straight forward chance put down by Ross Taylor. Somewhat of a disappointing start today from New Zealand, though that wicket would've made up for things. At least it gives Pakistan the chance of Imran Farhat's 250 target...

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Tend to agree with Waqar Younis' view as my first opinion was out - after all, Akmal was well back in his crease. Clearly the technology was well used there with the predictive hawkeye effectively employed to show the ball going over the top of the stumps. Important referral from a Pakistani perspective too, with Gul hardly looking comfortable and only Asif and Kaneria to come.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, that was great. The trivia question was who has taken the most Test wickets for Pakistan - Imran Khan, Waqar Younis or Abdul Qadir, and Waqar said "it can't be me, because neutral umpires were there." :laugh:

AaronK

State Regular
Haha, that was great. The trivia question was who has taken the most Test wickets for Pakistan - Imran Khan, Waqar Younis or Abdul Qadir, and Waqar said "it can't be me, because neutral umpires were there." :laugh:

:laugh:
i have always enjoyed his commentary.. i perfer him over Ramiz and even Ravi Shastry..