• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in New Zealand 2016/17

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
New Zealand v Pakistan, or How I stopped worrying and learned to love Hesson's whacky selections.

Blocky

Banned
Just a completely nonsense over from Southee bowling at a tail ender. He didn't even have to play at anything.

Mike5181

International Captain
Amir is a good 10 and passable 9. This is one of the worst tails in the world surely.
I'd call a spade a spade if I didn't have flashbacks of Jerome Taylor and Harbhajan Singh every time a bowler gets into double figures.

Blocky

Banned
Meanwhile De Grandhomme bowling at Misbah, gets it to leave the bat, hits the splice of the bat, makes him play 4 out of 6 of the balls.

Blocky

Banned
Now he's bowling better... but I just get the sense there's not a lot of brain power up in the melon of Southee... he's dumb as **** with the bat and seemingly dumb as **** with the ball.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
There was no need to remove shafiq fom #3. Babar Azam and he should be swapping.

Is Wahab injured or just not picked?
No idea. Got a 5fer in his last game but I think they have a horses for courses approach now and felt Rahat was more suitable for the conditions.

Expect Wahab to play all 3 tests in Australia

But yeah Babar at 3 and pushing Shafiq back is pissing me of big time..more than the batting display today :@

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Arthur likes him despite his fitness and the word is that he has done some work in that regard under Arthur's supervision

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
No idea. Got a 5fer in his last game but I think they have a horses for courses approach now and felt Rahat was more suitable for the conditions.

Expect Wahab to play all 3 tests in Australia

But yeah Babar at 3 and pushing Shafiq back is pissing me of big time..more than the batting display today :@
If he's not injured, I see no reaon to play him. Absolutely terrible decision. I mean Rahat can swing it better than Wahab with the new ball but you lose the X factor. The bowling attack is looking timid tbh.

Rootfan

Banned
Pakistan's bowling is probably the worst of the top 5-6 test nations at the moment. NZ need a big first innings somehow.