• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

Groundking

International Debutant
Borthwick in for Vince for the next test please, that was awful.

Gazza to ton up and get some form for the bunnie teams for him.

anil1405

International Captain
dude, there's no comparison. Manjrekar is wayyyy better than Rameez. Manjrekar has some bad days, Rameez is consistently bad.

Botham is terrible too. Agree with 91Jmay
You're probably right but i've fine tuned my mind to dislike Manju and I find him unbearable by default.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Rooooooooooooottttttt!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK3N4DlBZBU

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Borthwick in for Vince for the next test please, that was awful.

Gazza to ton up and get some form for the bunnie teams for him.
I dunno. Burgey, Daemon and Howe have raised some legitimate concerns about Borthwick

Rooooooooot

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Will be a long way back for Vince as well I expect, he will make runs or us in Division two next year but that proves nothing.

Anyway excellent from Root, rather suspect that last Test did him some good.

Groundking

International Debutant
I dunno. Burgey, Daemon and Howe have raised some legitimate concerns about Borthwick

Rooooooooot
Yeah but you have to pick inform bats, and he's done well now for 3 years, he surely can't be as awful and loose as Vince has been so far.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Rooooooooot
When? Someone saying there's question marks against his temperament based on him get out cheaply a couple of times batting at 8. Nothing legitimate there at all.