• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Well done Mr Cook. Now double it please.

Seems fairly rapid for Cook, his 2nd 50 has taken about 60 balls. Anyone know what his fastest tons have been?
151 balls 2nd test in Bangladesh 2010 and 152 balls against New Zealand in 2013 his two fastest ones I think.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Getting both opening batsmen out bowled seems like it would be a fairly rare feat, particularly for a quick bowler.

smash84

The Tiger King
Come on, the middle order is feeble. This is a massive wicket.
the bowlers haven't been able to settle to a line and length, and that's a problem.

Also a feeble middle order doesn't mean they'll collapse for 30 runs every time. Plus root is still there, he has been extremely consistent against Pakistan. He needs to go soon for it to be a match.

smash84

The Tiger King
Rameez, for some reason, was discussing Lahore v Karachi rivalry with Athers and mentioned that a recent PSL game between these sides attracted more viewers than Ind v Pak Q/F game in WC.
don't quote rameez here ffs. The guy is an idiot.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Amir another unassisted wicket. He has been by miles the best Pakistan bowler, him being used so sparingly is pretty odd. Big wicket, they have an end to attack now. Expect to see Yasir back on shortly.

Great knock from Cooky, delighted he converted even if it was a 100 and out.
Only thing I can think is he had about 15 minutes off the field this morning so maybe he has a niggle? Wouldn't be a big shock playing back to back tests after so long out of the game.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Yeah Ramiz is not that bad.

Fanastic afternoon session despite the wicket. How come Cook outscored Root so much in that session? Seamers still bowling a metre wide to the right hander?

smash84

The Tiger King
Switched to Eng v Pak test as I couldn't withstand Manjrekar's commentary. Now I can't decide who is worse Manju or Rameez.
dude, there's no comparison. Manjrekar is wayyyy better than Rameez. Manjrekar has some bad days, Rameez is consistently bad.

Botham is terrible too. Agree with 91Jmay