• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Younis v Woakes has been terrific to watch as Woakes keeps mixing the length and then Younis keeps adjusting himself. Woakes almost got him once.

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dodgey wicket... England needed that. As well as Woakes has bowled, I do think that Pakistan are not turning strike over enough, less than 2 an over is poor.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Misbah and Younis at the crease, 3 down with a lead of 126. **** this is awesome.

Misbah needs to save Misbahstan again

Niall

International Coach
Dodgey wicket... England needed that. As well as Woakes has bowled, I do think that Pakistan are not turning strike over enough, less than 2 an over is poor.

Always an issue with Azhar the lack of strike rotation, it was an issue in South Africa also, devoured a lot of dot balls, but didn't hurt the opposition whatsoever on the scoreboard when he got out due his lack of intent at times. He doesn't need to bat like Warner, but he does not to figure out how to up his scoring rate a little outside his UAE bubble.

Niall

International Coach
When you have 2 openers who are doomed in these conditions, you always have a chance, this is what me and Jono were saying earlier, England probably ahead at this moment.

StephenZA

Always an issue with Azhar the lack of strike rotation, it was an issue in South Africa also, devoured a lot of dot balls, but didn't hurt the opposition whatsoever on the scoreboard when he got out due his lack of intent at times. He doesn't need to bat like Warner, but he does not to figure out how to up his scoring rate a little outside his UAE bubble.
Younis has not been much better though... I mean Pakistan do know that they have a chance of winning right? Not batting for a draw!

Groundking

International Debutant
Woakes has been fantastic since coming back into the fold. If Ballance and Vince fail again in the second half then I'd bring Borthwick in at 4, and Stokes in at 5, keep the rest and Anderson for Ball

StephenZA

Well thats not quite what I meant.... just rotating the strike would be good. All the pressure back on Pakistan.

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeah Pakistan bogged themselves down and clearly Misbah felt pressured to attack Moeen. Huge partnership now.