• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

Compton

International Debutant
I wonder what changes England needs in the long run.
Vince hasn't looked like succeeding in his - admittedly short - test career.
Ballance shouldn't have been recalled, but presumably he'll get the series.
Finn has looked way off for a while now. Should be dropped ASAP.

Long-term Moeen isn't good enough to be a front line test spinner.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Haven't seen Qadir. How does his and Yasir's styles compare? Haven't really seen a leg spinner of his style with such ability.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
The exult of Amir through a silent Lords and then the warm embrace of his team mate. Wonderful.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Haha Amir totally dominated Cook in this innings. Bowled him after 2 dropped catches lol - this is one of the worst 80+ innings I've ever seen.

91Jmay

International Coach
Haha Amir totally dominated Cook in this innings. Bowled him after 2 dropped catches lol - this is one of the worst 80+ innings I've ever seen.
that is one of the stupidest comments I've ever seen. He was fluent and played loads of good shots, just got two lives. ****ing moron.

Typical England though. Good players don't convert, weak middle order. Need another tail performance to get past 300.