• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
****, only one and a half sessions today and already the pak lead is just 200 left
Still a lot of runs when Pakistan are bowling.

I'd back England's lower order to add 100-150 in most situations, but against Pakistan is a different Test.

Another flowery nothing from Vince then.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I'll be interested to hear his thoughts on Yasir
Seriously? You haven't heard him speak about Yasir before? It'll be the exact same thing he has said since Yasir made his debut..it's the exact same thing he says about Adil Rashid and Imran Tahir. And if you ask him about Mishra, he would say the same thing about him too.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't like Cook or his batting. Too dour and mundane, his batting.
I can see how someone would be find Cook's batting dour and mundane but today he has been anything but dour and mundane. If anything, he has been uncharacteristically aggressive and played a lot more strokes against the new ball.

91Jmay

International Coach
Sigh. So predictable. I blame Root for this. Was his weak, stupid shot. I also blame the 'cool uncle' Bayliss who won't tell him to wind his neck in and applaudes over the top aggressive play.