• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He said it shook his confidence massively and he had nightmares about it, so I dunno. He always had a short ball problem though.
Yeah, it clearly effected him pretty badly but it is often given as the sole reason that his batting has declined so much.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Broad's 169 was in that famous Amir match-fixing match I just found out. So it'd be a nice little coincidence if he came good with the bat this series

91Jmay

International Coach
Great catch. Don't mind Broad playing shots though, he isn't going to survive the new nut so might as well try to slash us past 300.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Broad's 169 was in that famous Amir match-fixing match I just found out. So it'd be a nice little coincidence if he came good with the bat this series
oh my god this is literally the greatest jinx of all time. only thing that could make it any better was if amir overstepped.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
See that's where I like Warne. Bit of an out there suggestion about England maybe wanting a quick dart but it gets you thinking.

Compton

International Debutant
Was it last year in Sheffield Shield, maybe the year before. There was a declaration when still trailing second innings of the match because the bowling conditions were so good? I'm sure the deficit was still 50-100 or something. Skittled the opposition out sharpish and won the match.

Could be misremembering details.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was it last year in Sheffield Shield, maybe the year before. There was a declaration when still trailing second innings of the match because the bowling conditions were so good? I'm sure the deficit was still 50-100 or something. Skittled the opposition out sharpish and won the match.

Could be misremembering details.
I somehow recall the same thing happening in FC cricket in West Indies or something but it backfired