• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Very telling when the commentators are saying our number 4 batsmen should look to our number 8 for square driving technique tips.
Yeah, Vince is probably gone unless he surprises everyone in the 2nd innings.

EDIT
And that looks like another one gone. Pakistan's day by a distance.

Compton

International Debutant
He did, deserved the 100, gonna be an ebb-and-flow match like Lords I reckon. Just when you think one team are in the ascendency it's going to change quickly.
Can you really say a guy that played a spinner behind to a legside delivery on 70 deserved a ton?

Last edited:

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
What just happened?
They appealed for caught, which was given and Moeen appealed.
Hotspot showed nothing, so the dismissal was overturned.
But if they'd appealed for LBW and that was given, it would have been umpire's call.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Your memory's playing tricks on you. In 2011 he barely made a score apart from the 294 at Edgbaston.
Maybe it's my memory playing tricks but I seem to remember Cook being on the wrong end of a couple of crap decisions in that series.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
man Stokes being out of the side makes a massive difference to their depth doesn't it. If Moeen didn't stand up today it could've been ugly.