• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

screamingfields

School Boy/Girl Captain
Ajmal bowling like Murali and Warne did at their peak. Ofcourse what Ajmal is been doing for six months they sustained it for a decade but to even get close to their level of excellence is a massive massive achievement.
Summed it up well. But I hope we see more of him. :cool:.

And of course Pakistan should players 5 spinners in each game! :crutch:

England middling everything. Good.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
I'll be more than happy if these two can play out the spinners for four an over.

If I were Misbah, I'd save Ajmal and Afridi for when they can really do some damage against the middle order.

slowfinger

International Debutant
Haha clever, these two just dabbing it around for singles. It was like 80-1 a few minutes ago and its already 94-1, just through singles.

screamingfields

School Boy/Girl Captain
Why the defensive fields to Trott? What do they think he's going to do?
Same thought Trott scores. :dry: But Trott's bowling is not good. Not even for a part time. As compared to Pietersen's who looks more succesful as a bowler than a batsman atm:laugh:.

Smoked from Cook. 4 runs.

My word are Pakistan gonna concede runs this innings.

Last edited:

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh Jonthan, that was not very good.

Mighty Ravi time, going to go food shopping, might catch the end of the collapse.

screamingfields

School Boy/Girl Captain
I'm out guys, as well as Trott. A bit time, but Cook is clicking away and away and...away. Let's see Pakistan really should play 5 spinners next match look at them here, Hafeez, Ajmal, Afridi, Rehman. 4 already.