• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I tend to not take Botham's opinions on cricket too seriously, I mean we are talking about a guy who doesn't think fitness is important for a modern cricketer.

Good knock by Ravi...christ did I really just type that?
Yeah, actually got less fluent as he went along though

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Was about to come on and moan about our batting at the death, but a couple of nice shots there.

Seems a decent score, hard to tell.

Edit: Easily the best we've played Saeed Ajmal this tour, as well.

Last edited:

slowfinger

International Debutant
What's wrong with Pry-zee-bye byes? (Prior) In all honesty Kiesweter isn't a bad shout but not at 5. Opening or nothing IMO.

Xuhaib

International Coach
I thought England was suppose to dominate the tests while we were suppose to wipe floor with them in the odi's. However I will take a test series whitewash against the # 1 team over a random odi series defeat.

slowfinger

International Debutant
I thought England was suppose to dominate the tests while we were suppose to wipe floor with them in the odi's. However I will take a test series whitewash against the # 1 team over a random odi series defeat.
Have a little faith, fol!

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
250/3 after 50 is the score of a team lacking in confidence. Fair enough, really, given how ****e they've been, but it does waste an awful lot of batting.

screamingfields

School Boy/Girl Captain
Pakistan batting tactics. Try to get runs. And unable to score. Get singles then. Not enough to win. Get as many runs in the last overs and hope. Doesn't work.:dry: