• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
I would do it the day you acknowledge Inzamam is better than flat track bully Jayawardene :ph34r:
Inzy > everyone.. a UK scientific researcher recently said he is the modern avatar who most resembles Bradman (not the picture perfect Tendulkar as the Don himself would have us believe) :p

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
India have nothing to do with this. Just read through about 5 pages (on 40 per page) and every third post seems to be either about India, or from some India fan gloating. It's pathetic and tbh, I can't help but wonder why it hasn't been seized upon.

Anyway, Strauss should be thinking about his declaration soon, I'd give it another session or two though personally :ph34r:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
:laugh:

And PEWS you think I don't like you very much.. Going over the last few pages, I think there are quite a few people who don't like you much :laugh:
I don't mind getting the piss taken out of me; it's all part of the forum. When people dig up piss-takes from years ago just to laugh at them well then I take it personally. :p

Last edited:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ok wickets please....I want this to be an innings victory. A victory so crushing that England find it difficult to come back later in the series.
History shows we bounce back rather well. After our last 3 defeats before this we have comprehensively won the next test.

Not saying it will happen now but writing us off after one crap performance is rather foolish.