• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand v Australia

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Casson said:
I had this premonition after Hayden got out that Styris was going to have a good time with the ball. I think I must be a prophet. Let's put it to the test: Clarke will flay the Kiwis around and make them wish they'd left Hayden in to crawl along.
Nope... but that was a damn fine catch.

I hope NZ wins.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
And now Clarke goes, Marshall with an amazing catch, Australia five down now!!! Go Scotty Styris!!!

Fiery

Banned
Mr Casson said:
I had this premonition after Hayden got out that Styris was going to have a good time with the ball. I think I must be a prophet. Let's put it to the test: Clarke will flay the Kiwis around and make them wish they'd left Hayden in to crawl along.
What a screamer! Hamish Marshall you little beauty! Hobbits rule!

BlackCap_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Mr Casson said:
Let's put it to the test: Clarke will flay the Kiwis around and make them wish they'd left Hayden in to crawl along.

Your luck ran out - Clarke's gone, amazing catch by Hamish Marshall.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Another very close LBW shout for Vettori, at a first glance I was almost certain it was out....New Zealand on a roll.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Replays suggest it probably should've been given...Crowe and Richardson not commenting too much on another dubious call.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Another heated coversation between Vettori and Bowden...the left-armer has a right to be annoyed though.

Styris off, Cairns on...interesting bowling change.

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
some heat before billy and veto... thought there was going to be a punch up when veto smashed the ball into the ground

Scallywag

Banned
Somerset said:
Replays suggest it probably should've been given...Crowe and Richardson not commenting too much on another dubious call.
Probably is not good enough you have to be certain as soon as you see it.