• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand v Australia

Sir_Fireboard

Cricket Spectator
Mister Wright said:
I was going to post something really positive about Hayden's innings, but I don't want to jinx him so I won't. As I type one goes in the air over gully!
I want to hear it. Post away :innocent:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Already a very close decision with Hayden, to be honest I thought glove was involved but Bowden thought otherwise....

Fiery

Banned
Oh no, even our own umpires wont give them out! Hayden hurt his fingers there.
Nice one Billy. A perfect time to use the 3rd umpire there.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Brings that arguement over video replays out again, doesn't it.

Difficult decision for Bowden but 'snicko' has proven him wrong. Real luck for Hayden.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Considering the form he's in, I can't blame him for not walking. He's got a start and now a bad decision from Bowden has given him an opportunity to progress.

kwigibo

School Boy/Girl Captain
age_master said:
hayden looking a little better than last time i saw him, hopefully he will play a long innings today
Playing long innings has never been the problem.

Fiery

Banned
I don't blame him for not walking as I wouldn't if I was playing for my country. Bowden talks himself up as being a great umpire and could have used the 3rd umpire and didn't. A shocking decision that could be the difference. Thanks Billy, ya queer ****!

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
I wouldn't launch a complete attack on Bowden, sure it was an incorrect decision but it was questionable so I don't think he could've been 100% certain.

Fiery

Banned
Somerset said:
I wouldn't launch a complete attack on Bowden, sure it was an incorrect decision but it was questionable so I don't think he could've been 100% certain.
Which is why he should have sent it upstairs.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Well I can't disagree with that, if he had the opportunity to use the third umpire, it was wrong that he didn't use it.

50 for Hayden, that decision from Bowden costing New Zealand.

kwigibo

School Boy/Girl Captain
Somerset said:
Well I can't disagree with that, if he had the opportunity to use the third umpire, it was wrong that he didn't use it.

50 for Hayden, that decision from Bowden costing New Zealand.
Not really, The longer Hayden's out there the lower the eventual total.