• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand v Australia

Fiery

Banned
Now he wides him when it hit Ponting's pad! It would have bowled him if it didn't hit his pad. Billy is a national disgrace.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
He wasn't too bad at the Twenty20 match...I don't know what's with him today.

As you say, another mistake with Ponting on strike this time.

kwigibo

School Boy/Girl Captain
I'm telling you, he's doing you a favour, Hayden is a bloody joke out there, he always does more damage to the total by staying out there than getting out. Be grateful Bowden hasn't let someone out there who knows how to accelerate an innings.

Fiery

Banned
Somerset said:
He's due to umpire just one more match, isn't he? (I think Hill has two and Cowie has one....?)
Good. He's alway been opposed to having more technology at his disposal and his crooked finger antics just get on my **** now. Umpires should be inconspicuous. He thinks people go to the cricket to watch him.

Last edited:

Fiery

Banned
kwigibo said:
I'm telling you, he's doing you a favour, Hayden is a bloody joke out there, he always does more damage to the total by staying out there than getting out. Be grateful Bowden hasn't let someone out there who knows how to accelerate an innings.
He's given you a pretty good platform.

Fiery

Banned
Scallywag said:
listening to radio they said the ball was pitched outside the line and hit the pads outside the line.
That was the second one in the over. The 1st one was dead

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
I had this premonition after Hayden got out that Styris was going to have a good time with the ball. I think I must be a prophet. Let's put it to the test: Clarke will flay the Kiwis around and make them wish they'd left Hayden in to crawl along.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Great comeback from New Zealand, Stryis doing a great job and now it's Australia needing to rebuild the innings.