• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand v Australia

Loony BoB

International Captain
So, if our batsmen don't perform for the first 2-3 games... who comes in? Looks like we've got backup bowlers in the squad but no backup batsmen. :wacko:

Loony BoB

International Captain
Scallywag said:
Third umpire gets it wrong again and give NZ player a life when hes out.

Umpires trying to keep NZ in the game.
Last I heard TV Umpire don't really get it "wrong" - if there's doubt, they're not out.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Scallywag said:

You simply can't give a batsman out when as soon as you can see a bail dislodged, the batsman is in his crease. If that's a problem for you, I suggest you petition all the broadcasters to train high-speed cameras on the creases.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Oh man, I wish I could watch this match even more now. I hate UK's Sky Sports coverage. SA vs. Zimbabwe, whoop-de-doo. *will have to watch the very, very brief highlights on CW World later this week*

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
the comparison... aussie was pretty much the exact same score at this stage.. and they had 1 less wicket.. :o

Fiery

Banned
Scallywag said:

:D You're delusional. I suppose you think that was out too.