• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Zimbabwe & Zimbabwe/New Zealand/India ODI Tri-Series

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
When are they expecting play to start? Cricinfo is giving conflicting times...

Match State: Match start Delayed due to damp pitch, Next inspection at 10:00 local time (8.30am GMT)
Good Morning all for the Videocon Triangular Series between New
Zealand, Zimbabwe and India
And today is the first match between Zimbabwe and New Zealand,
being played at Bulawayo
News from the middle is that there will be a half an hour delay
because of damp spots on the pitch
However, half an hour after that news was received is actually 8:00 GMT, not 8:30, so I dont know which line to believe...

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They were saying 10:30 local time I think, which I'm pretty sure is half an hour from now.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
shaka said:
8 off 10 aint that bad considering Lou has 24 from 16
He hasn't been middling it though, and as I write this he's been let off with a dropped catch.

shaka

International Regular
pretty simple catch missed. Tooooooo bad. Unlucky start to his career (drop catcher).

Blaze

Banned
Steulen said:
And then of course he goes on to hit 4 4's and a 6 of f his first 10 balls

It's Zimbabwe. And he had done most of the damage before i posted.

Awful shot from Fleming and that dropped catch was just pathetic.