• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

Flem274*

123/5
Absolutely, hence how I can't really stand him. Ditto Doull, Larsen, Morrison, Crowe et al. Smith and Coney are so far ahead of other Kiwi commentators that I'm currently acquainted with it's untrue.

Actually, don't too much mind Bryan Waddle or Grant Nisbett, but I know so many others do.

Obviously, don't often agree with him or anyone else on that note, a bit too simplistic for my money. But Atherton is far from the only Brit to take this line.

Willis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Doull. Doull honestly is one of the worst I've ever heard and Willis generally I've always found keeps things interesting.
Oh yeah, Willis is entertaining, just extremely grumpy.

I hear Coney is going to do radio commentray too btw.

Any good Brits I can listen to on the radio? Been so long since I listened to BBC cricket coverage.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Any good Brits I can listen to on the radio? Been so long since I listened to BBC cricket coverage.
Hundreds of 'em. TMS >>>>> Sky Sports, easily.

Aggers and CMJ are probably the two best cricket commentators left in this country these days since Arlott and Johnston departed. And there's Blowers too, who's not to everyone's taste but tends to be liked by the majority. Usually get some decent guests too - including Bryan Waddle when NZ are in town.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Hundreds of 'em. TMS >>>>> Sky Sports, easily.

Aggers and CMJ are probably the two best cricket commentators left in this country these days since Arlott and Johnston departed. And there's Blowers too, who's not to everyone's taste but tends to be liked by the majority. Usually get some decent guests too - including Bryan Waddle when NZ are in town.
absolutely concur, it staggers me that so many people around here prefer the sky commentary team. Though I don't really have a problem with the sky coverage, my order of preference of all the commentary teams (british coverage only) I have ever listened to would go something like this..

Test Match Special (radio or on BBC TV) >>>Channel 4 (despite the adverts)>>>> Sky>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Channel 5.