• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

Laurrz

International Debutant
**** me

it rains like once during the entire IPL

and the first day of the English summer of cricket and it rains

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Theres plenty of time for the weather forecast to change, they are not exactly known for their accuracy.
Seriously guys, here's 50 cents, go and buy a climate FFS.

After two months of hit-and-giggle dross, some real cricket at last, and you lot serve up this.

Dire.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
And for all those dissing our climate, to be fair we do have some nice long hours of daylight at this time of year to make up for when there is rain. Give us that at least :cool:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well, with a bit of luck they might be playing when I get homr from work, could watch about 10 overs if so

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
No sunshine in sight. Sidebottom, of course, to start. How, of course, to take strike.

Here we go.

Some swing from the 1st delivery even despite it being too short, straightforward defence for How. Good start for all.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
England huddling apparently.

Here goes my prediction - England to be batting when I get home (if we get no more interruptions)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Redmond gone for a duck. Poor fella.

Terrific ball from Anderson mind, just what you want to be seeing under these sort of conditions.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Marshall caught behind of a no-ball. :wallbash:
Not that you'd have know about it from cricinfo, who didn't see fit to mention the edge.
First no-ball of the innings tbf, but infurating nonetheless.

EDIT
They've got it now. Can't see why it took so long though.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Anderson should now have the top three, as he gets How with a near-identical ball that he got Redmond and should've got Marshall.