• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

Leslie1

U19 Captain
J Coney just mentioned that NZ will "just" get 12 tests a year as part of the FTG.

IS that a normal amount or way too little? Especially considering NZ is trying to develop their test status.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Not gunning for Anderson's 10WM? Harsh.
Maybe.

Siiiiiidddddeeeeeeeeeyyyyy gets a five-for. Mills goooooooonnnnnneeeeee. Will this be over by Lunch? Quite possibly.

Whoever gets the last 2, as long as it's one of the two bowling at the moment, I'm happy enough. Ideally, I'd like the same bowler to get both, and given Martin is one, that's certainly possible.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Five for Sid. Can't keep a good man down.

Bit of a nothing shot from Mills tho, it must be said. In commentatot parlance "he'd be a bit disappointed with that".

Wow, O'Brien creams it through backward cover for 4. Bit edgish, but he is a ten.

Leslie1

U19 Captain
I hope to see Flynn in ODIs, considering Ryder is officially ruled out and Franklin is nowhere near in contention.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Five for Sid. Can't keep a good man down.

Bit of a nothing shot from Mills tho, it must be said. In commentatot parlance "he'd be a bit disappointed with that".

Wow, O'Brien creams it through backward cover for 4. Bit edgish, but he is a ten.
Gone now, well taken PDC. Think that's over though, damn. Really want Sideyyyyyy to get Martin.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Martin survives. Jake to have a mow to avoid the innings defeat now? No point dying wondering.

EDIT: That'd be a yes, then. Huge Dorothy.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
O'brien gone and suprisingly Ryan Nel doesn't give him his typically over the top send off

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Damn, Martin keeps it out. Wonder what'll happen now. Hope Anderson doesn't get some tap from Oram now, but equally I don't want him to get Oram out, nor do I want Martin on strike 'cos I want Sidebottom to get him.

Either way, shouldn't be long.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
And the biggest cheer of the day for Martin.

Oram to go spastic and do a Southee.
Or did Southee do a Oram? or Vettori? or whatever.

Anyways, glad the painful test match series is nearly over, and onto the format where we actually have skills.

6er!!!!