• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well some more news on the Sidebottom-How stuff - apparently How said something to Sidebottom first. Glad to hear that, as until now I was thinking the same as pretty much everyone else seemed to be, ie that Sidebottom was going OTT.
Surprising, I've never seen How say a word to opposing players before.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Boycott's old adage that you start the day with your best bowlers seems as wise as ever - I really can't see why Anderson didn't start today, given what's gone before in this test.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
You mean that England will get bowled out before the end of today?
Nah, my bet is shortly after lunch tomorrow.
I love to see an optimistic Kiwi.

Anyway, no real threat so far this morning. Far more discussion about the IPL and Twenty20.

He says as Sidebottom gets Hopkins. :laugh:

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
I love to see an optimistic Kiwi.

Anyway, no real threat so far this morning. Far more discussion about the IPL and Twenty20.

He says as Sidebottom gets Hopkins. :laugh:
Its not over till the fat lady sings.

Do you hear Ian Smith singing?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
NZ should have won the last test......
Aye, true. But turnarounds like that don't happen all that often, never mind 2 Tests in a row.

I'm beginning to wonder if NZ will make us bat again. Either way, hope Sidebottom gets as many more wickets as poss.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Aye, true. But turnarounds like that don't happen all that often, never mind 2 Tests in a row.

I'm beginning to wonder if NZ will make us bat again. Either way, hope Sidebottom gets as many more wickets as poss.
Not gunning for Anderson's 10WM? Harsh.