• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
I really don't care that they have lost 2 wickets. The fact that we seem to at least have some intent for the first time in ages is great.

Conserving wickets for the last 15 overs should have gone out of the English game in 1995.

Oh and Root :wub::wub::wub:

King Pietersen

International Captain
What the hell is Root doing? He should only have 20 by now. This just isn't English enough. We've lost 2 wickets, we should be blocking.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I really don't care that they have lost 2 wickets. The fact that we seem to at least have some intent for the first time in ages is great.
Great intent so far, although I can't recall a pitch & conditions in which it seems/looks so easy to hit through the line. That said, that could just be an illusion due to excellent batting.

Stapel

International Regular
What the hell is Root doing? He should only have 20 by now. This just isn't English enough. We've lost 2 wickets, we should be blocking.
He's good!
I've been wondering before. Is he really Test Average 50+ good and ODI average 40+ good? Going to be an ATG?

Zinzan

Ahh Rosco, can't give Root one let-off, let alone two. Not the easiest chance, but poor effort in the end. Could be massively costly.

Zinzan

He's good!
I've been wondering before. Is he really Test Average 50+ good and ODI average 40+ good? Going to be an ATG?
Best English batting talent I can remember for some time. Likely 'great of his era', possible ATG.

Stace

First Class Debutant
He's good!
Certainly going to be an England ATG but just below the Sanga's, Tendulkar and Lara's ect ect