• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha, if anyone on these boards ever denies Ponting is a dickhead again, I'll be shocked.

Time to just face the facts. He may be a terrific batsman, but he's an A-grade wanker.
Yeah but if he was your mate at least you could count on him backing you in a tough spot. Frankly I'd rather that quality in a mate than the ability to be diplomatic to my rivals.

I rather think that "hothead" is the best adjective one could apply to Ponting.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah but if he was your mate at least you could count on him backing you in a tough spot. Frankly I'd rather that quality in a mate than the ability to be diplomatic to my rivals.

Haddin:

"It was a no ball, I didn't realise and I was wrong. "

Problem solved.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Allow me:

"****ing cheating convicts. Haddin and Ponting deserve bans and Tait's a ****ing chucker. Wankers the lot of them."

Good times.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach

Problem is, Ponting is Haddin's captain first, mate second.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, if anyone on these boards ever denies Ponting is a dickhead again, I'll be shocked.

Time to just face the facts. He may be a terrific batsman, but he's an A-grade wanker.
Well said, despite being a great batsman he's fast becoming the most disliked cricketer around, even amongst many Australian fans (which says it all). Both Steve Waugh & Mark Taylor may have been hard-asses & were ultra-competitive, but both had tons more class than Ponting will ever have.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member

Which is great - in a bar-room fight or a playground scuffle over who gets the jungle gym first. This is international cricket between grown-ups.

Well the medium pacers of NZ have been troubling Australia for some reason. Australia will come back and win the series once they find their batting form. I couldn't tell whether Grant Elliot was a tail-ender or not but Neil Broom seems like a decent young player.

Precambrian

Banned
Well said, despite being a great batsman he's fast becoming the most disliked cricketer around, even amongst many Australian fans (which says it all). Both Steve Waugh & Mark Taylor may have been hard-asses & were ultra-competitive, but both had tons more class than Ponting will ever have.
He is the new Greg Chappell.

Flem274*

123/5
Well the medium pacers of NZ have been troubling Australia for some reason. Australia will come back and win the series once they find their batting form. I couldn't tell whether Grant Elliot was a tail-ender or not but Neil Broom seems like a decent young player.
Yeah but who cares what you think.