• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Victor Ian

International Coach
Not that I disagree, but what did he do recently to earn your ire?
nothing particularly recently. but i saw footing of him flopping, and then doing that shoulder shake and then I remembered Ive always hated him. in all sports there are guys that just look unlikeable. he is the pinup version for nba at the moment.

Victor Ian

International Coach
Dude, watcha smoking? He's a basketball god
Dude! that you are now defending harden, after defending lebitch means I'm going to find it hard not killing you n0 whenever I have the option.

Harden is just a class A wanker. I'm not saying he is crap. Just that he is a wanker/douche/buttface/takeyourpick.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dude! that you are now defending harden, after defending lebitch means I'm going to find it hard not killing you n0 whenever I have the option.

Harden is just a class A wanker. I'm not saying he is crap. Just that he is a wanker/douche/buttface/takeyourpick.
He's a balla and it's never his fault when his teams crap their pants in the playoffs

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
nothing particularly recently. but i saw footing of him flopping, and then doing that shoulder shake and then I remembered Ive always hated him. in all sports there are guys that just look unlikeable. he is the pinup version for nba at the moment.
But he is such a consummate volume shooter, flopper and probably the best in history at drawing contact and fouls, he also possesses the useful skill of instant invisibility mostly on the defensive end but manages it on both ends under pressure usually in the playoffs. Harden is The System, man...show some respect.

Ali TT

International Regular
I'm with the Harden-hating, although while I've usually enjoyed his post-season come-uppances, I actually felt a little sorry for him last year. You could see in his eyes that he was hapless to prevent his own mental disintegration under pressure. He had that haunted look of a favourite pet being taken to the vets for the final time.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
I'm with the Harden-hating, although while I've usually enjoyed his post-season come-uppances, I actually felt a little sorry for him last year. You could see in his eyes that he was hapless to prevent his own mental disintegration under pressure. He had that haunted look of a favourite pet being taken to the vets for the final time.
Do you still feel sorry for him after his scrap with Morey and how he weaseled his way out of Philly and successfully joined another superteam?

duffer

According to the dr's of reddit doing a full surgical repair is the best treatment long term but would almost certainly end his season.

edit: partial removal makes it a 6 week recovery but is the same **** that ****ed up D-Wade's knees

social

According to the dr's of reddit doing a full surgical repair is the best treatment long term but would almost certainly end his season.

edit: partial removal makes it a 6 week recovery but is the same **** that ****ed up D-Wade's knees
Second time but this one is in the other knee

Ali TT

International Regular
Who needs Embiid? Maxey drains 51.
65 game rule came home to roost faster than even I thought it would
I like that the league's reaction to players and coaches saying an 82-game season is too long is to try and force the best players to play as many games as possible.

Victor Ian

International Coach
Who needs Embiid? Maxey drains 51.

I like that the league's reaction to players and coaches saying an 82-game season is too long is to try and force the best players to play as many games as possible.
You are not 'the best player' if you miss too many games.

I watched one of lebitch's games yesterday from his glory moments. Bitch was not bad at all.