• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This should've been LeBron's magnus opus. (not that they had a prayer at winning the series even if JR didn't **** up though)

Ali TT

International Regular
Enjoyed that Lakers Nuggets match. Thought the Lakers were going to snatch victory but clutch at the end from Denver, especially non-All Star Jamal Murray.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Woj reporting that GSW & Sixers tried to get LeBron at deadline

Might not be the worst thing for Lakers in offseason

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Weren't you excited about the East's record 211 point effort? Lillard's half court triples? KAT's uncontested 50? The two Serbians who literally can't jump? Shaq rolling his eyes during the dunk contest? Whatever the **** the skills contest was this year?
I can hand on heart say All Star weekends are getting worse every year. I don't know why I keep bothering to tune in