• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

twctopcat

International Regular
"We are sorry for these interruptions due to the weather but this
shower does not look too bad and we will be back as soon as play
starts"

Somehow i don't think cricinfo have to apologise for this, not even they can control the skies!!!

Barney Rubble

International Coach
twctopcat said:
starts"

Somehow i don't think cricinfo have to apologise for this, not even they can control the skies!!!
That's what you think........ :ph34r: :D

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
twctopcat said:
starts"

Unless they were talking about Bangladesh.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Pedro Delgado said:
:D Just kidding.
Sad thing is, you'd be perfectly justified if you weren't!

On an unrelated note, I just had to explain to a couple of mates who don't really follow the game, but noticed that Australia had lost to Somerset, exactly how momentous a win that was for Somerset - they couldn't believe the circumstances of the victory, they assumed that it must have been an Aussie reserve XI, or that they were resting all their first choice players! :D

PY

International Coach
75/5 (20 overs)

Harmison in amongst the wickets as Habibul goes for wild hoick and top-edges. Could easily be over in 5-10 overs and then 20 more for England to knock them off.....need my mate to get out of bed so I can go watch it at his....:(

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
A first look at Jon Lewis suggests he's just medium-pace (on/around 80mph), bu has very good control over the ball. His line was slightly outside off-stump and he got the ball to move both ways. Hopefully he'll keep this up throughout the series.