• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
age_master said:
or Brett Lee can hit a few in quick time
If Australia's batting is missing Brett Lee, we can safely say it's halfway up the creek and the paddle is slipping out of their grasp.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Barney Rubble said:
"We want Tremlett! We want Tremlett!" I was half-hoping Lewis would fail in this game, I think Tremlett's far more of a long-term solution to our third-seamer-in-ODIs problem.
Simon Jones?

aliG

School Boy/Girl Captain
I think we are all collectively shocked at how bad the aussies are playing against minnows and underdog teams like bangladesh and england, respectively.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
marc71178 said:
So are Derbyshire now joint-champions?
<quack> Derbyshire are the official ICF world champions - no 'joint' about it

Are you sure that's not the WCC?

<quack> Whatever. I withdrew my recognition of Scotland because they lost more wickets

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
well Gillespie and Kaspa certain bowled pretty rubbishly didn't they, i wouldn't be too surprised if they were dropped for Lee and Symonds for the next game. would be a gamble on Watsons bowling but the more game time and bowling he gets the better he is gonna get, would certainly give much better batting depth too.

great to see Hoggy get soem wickets, looks like he was bowling pretty well, same with McGrath.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
PY said:
Well he provided some of the funniest batting escapades last summer and during the winter, I wouldn't be surprised if Harmison has some batting hilarity this summer.
That would require the minnow's attack to get down as far as him though.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
luckyeddie said:
Don't worry, my knowledge of the English language is fair to middling.

Perhaps I ought to apply for a job in American Military Intelligence
Then you'd only need to learn 2 words.

Oil and attack.

PY

International Coach
What post are you upto at the moment Marc? There were 800 posts to wade through so it's going to be a long night....:D

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
marc71178 said:
Then you'd only need to learn 2 words.

Oil and attack.
If they plan to invade Wales or New Zealand and they tell them beforehand, I suppose the phrase they will use is "Oil Attack Ewe"