• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

PY

International Coach
Adamc said:
How high (or rather, how low) is your roof?
About 6 and a half feet high sloping roof, I'm actually quite glad it's plywood or else I'd have been out cold.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
vic_orthdox said:
These four balls from McG to KP determine the match.
Singles will do. Don't care if McGrath bowls a maiden - just as long as Pietersen gets a full allocation at the other end.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
aussie said:
you can say that again
Thanks for the offer, I'll pass though. :p

Dot balls aren't going to do it for Australia. Only advantage from them is that it will make it difficult for the tail in the unlikely event that KP gets out.

PY

International Coach
Pinnacle of the game and some tanked-up toss-pot runs on the pitch, hope this doesn't affect JL, I'm sure KP will find it hilarious. :D