• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
vic_orthdox said:
Never a truer word spoken. Is ther forecast still for rain?

And what's with the fluro yellow ear guards on Flintoff? Interesting...
No rain anywhere. Have just unpacked my fan - it's the hottest day of the year.

(I'm 75 miles from Bristol)

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
BoyBrumby said:
Let's hope Fred doesn't try to smash the leather off the ball first up
Doesn't seem interested in listening to you.

Michael Holding, the master of understatement. "It was in the right direction, except it went a tad too far for the fielder"

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
If Australia want to win this they have to get Freddie & KP out cheaply for sure or else England can run away with this

BoyBrumby

Englishman
That was 5 rows back & Fred didn't get close to middling it. He's a strong lad. :happy:

Wouldn't be too discouraged if I were Kasper tho, if Fred's gonna take him it could be interesting.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Barney Rubble said:
Anyone else half-wanting Vaughany to get out right now? Freddie and KP still haven't batted together for England.
not i be quite happy for KP to come in at 200-4.

Id also be quite happy if the electrical storm decided to pass

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Barney Rubble said:
Anyone else half-wanting Vaughany to get out right now? Freddie and KP still haven't batted together for England.
Fifteen more overs maybe - but now we are setting the platform.

tooextracool

International Coach
superkingdave said:
its over 30 actually

but the storm has just broken over my house and im currently without sky pictures! :(
well at least you've got a chance of getting it back. star sports suddenly decided to end coverage of the game for the confederations cup. right before the flintoff 6 and 4 too.