• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
PY said:
And on another note, 400 posts in this thread today since the start of the game.

Woe betide anyone who wants to catch up on what's been said.
It was hard enough doing it after Australia's innings - 20 pages worth I had to file through. :huh:

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
PY said:
And on another note, 400 posts in this thread today since the start of the game.

Woe betide anyone who wants to catch up on what's been said.
thats right they would have to come in fresh, because i left and i just came back and another 10 pages have already gone :blink:

Slow Love™

International Captain
PY said:
This looks like it could be a real tight game as Duckworth Lewis has the teams dead level.
I'd have England slightly in front at this stage - that's including the just-now dismissal of Collingwood by Kasprowicz (I had them comfortably in front before that).

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
australia really need a breakthrough soon if they want to stay in this. i just can't see watson providing that. i think the best way now that they're more settled is to just try and convince collingwood to hit out on one of the spinners (hogg or clarke) and have him caught in the deep

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
And there's the wicket before the 20th over. The Richmond boy almost seemed to guide it onto the stumps more than an inside edge. There's that Kasper off-cutter.

It's a massive period of the game now, going to be very interesting.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've got Aussies favourites with that soft, soft Bangladesque dismissal of Collingwood.

Australia up by 13 on D/L.

PY

International Coach
Same here, especially as we bat down to 8 today.

Come on Freddie, step up to the plate mate.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Kasper gets collingwood that will do his confidence the world of good after a though first week

Here comes my man Flintoff :D what a cheer and loose yourself by M&M is playing

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Neil Pickup said:
I've got Aussies favourites with that soft, soft Bangladesque dismissal of Collingwood.

Australia up by 13 on D/L.
D/L means nothing when you Flintoff at the crease and KP to come.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
chaminda_00 said:
D/L means nothing when you Flintoff at the crease and KP to come.
Never a truer word spoken. Is ther forecast still for rain?

And what's with the fluro yellow ear guards on Flintoff? Interesting...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Who was it mentioned Kasper's off-cutter? A pox on thy house, sir!! :D

I think this will now be a test of how far we've come as a team. The England of a couple of years ago would definitely start to get a bit chokey now. Let's hope Fred doesn't try to smash the leather off the ball first up.