• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
well at 33-5 it was game over - its still 90/10 imo but at least theres been a game.

and i'm not sure what the fuss is over the state of pitches in the series have been, imo we've had decent pitches, i don't always want to see run feasts.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jamee999 said:
50 for Jonesy.

Still possible.

If we lose a wicket though we're broke.
I don't believe that, Giles is very capable of getting a quick 20 or 30 and we're getting near enough the target where that sort of cameo might win it.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
What price Hussey's little seamers get an airing? I don't think spin is the way to go on this wicket.

Good fightback from us, I assumed we were dead & buried @ 33/5.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Slow Love™ said:
60/40 Australia still for me. I still think McGrath and Lee can pull this off.
I think England will win from here. I'll be pleasantly surprised if they don't, in fact.