• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** NatWest Series/Challenge

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
The Aussie bowling indeed annoys me somewhat. I dont see enough deliveries that are yorker-length or just short of a length and dipping away, both are useful at the end of an innings. Obviously I am nowhere near the quality of the amazing Aussie bowlers, but I bowl those two types of delivery very often and it often works for me.

Very good then to see all of Watson`s wickets being short of a length and Lee`s being yorkers. :D

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nnanden said:
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahaHAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHa...

Mahmud is playing. :D
Not sure why Bangladesh are so loathed to play Manjural Islam Rana, especially when he's supposedly a decent batsman looking at his averages.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Gillespie bowling very well.

It better not rain come Saturday. I`m having a huge party at my house, and there WILL be cricket on. :)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Scaly piscine said:
Not sure why Bangladesh are so loathed to play Manjural Islam Rana, especially when he's supposedly a decent batsman looking at his averages.
Meant to be a pacy wicket. But I agree.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I reckon Mashrafe is one of the world`s unluckiest bowlers. Can`t believe his average... :dry:

Bloody 3rd man! Score somewhere else wha dammit.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
...haha. :blink:

Who makes that damn 'ttttttttttsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss' noise? Bothaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam?

Mister Wright

vic_orthdox said:
Actually, that pic is the first time I've noticed yellow pads that aren't made by Kookaburra. For a long time, AFAIK, Kooka used to make the coloured pads for all the Australians, no matter who they were sponsored by.
Yeah, individual sponsors have been making coloured pads for a few seasons now.

Mister Wright

What is Brett Lee doing? This is crap bowling. He should be thankful that Pietersen doesn't have the bat in his hand!

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Clarke's fielding was atrocious... again. I thought this guy was supposed to be a top line fielder? Some of this is sub-Vaughan-and-Harmison!

Scaly piscine

Neil Pickup said:
Clarke's fielding was atrocious... again. I thought this guy was supposed to be a top line fielder? Some of this is sub-Vaughan-and-Harmison!
Oi don't even think about demeaning Harmison's fielding by bracketing him in with Vaughan - remember that gully catch diving forward?

Mister Wright

Neil Pickup said:
Clarke is a good fielder - a bad day at the office.